Granite Inventory Advanced Modeling
Course Code: NG-GI-31
Length: 2 days
Delivery Mode: Instructor-led
Additional Information: Client-site sessions available.
Through instructor-led training and hands-on exercises, this course will discuss the steps behind advanced modeling, making adjustments to the bandwidth table and hands-on modeling of technology in the User Client. Delegates will be taught to model more advanced concepts of a network by understanding how to use more effectively the Granite Inventory User and Admin Client objects, features and tools. Course Aim To give the delegates a comfort level in modeling advanced and more detailed concepts of a network within the Granite Inventory Application.
You Will Learn
- Outline the procedures and concepts involved in the Advanced Modeling of a Network
- Identify the different types of Services, Transports, Protocols and Technologies used in the network example used in this training course
- Understand how to break down the network diagram used in this session into its individual Granite Inventory objects by identifying
- Segments or Cables
- Circuit Paths
- Set up the Granite Inventory Admin Client to enable the various Granite Inventory objects to be built in the User Client
- Complete the building of these objects, taken from the network diagram into the Granite Inventory User Client
Take Home Materials
Students will receive a training tutorial with the step-by-step examples of modifying the Admin Client and building the Granite Inventory objects in the End User Client for the exercises used in this course.
Who Can Benefit
The Granite Inventory Advanced Modeling training course is intended for those Granite Inventory users needing a more in-depth knowledge of modeling network technologies within the Granite Inventory application.
Granite Inventory End User training course Granite Inventory Admin Client training course