Converged Application Server - CoreINAP Service Creation
Course Code: CV-CINSC
Length: 4.5 days
Location Price Per Student: $Call for Price
Delivery Mode: Instructor-led
CV-CINSC gives you detailed instruction in the design, development, and deployment of CoreINAP services on the Telcordia? Converged Application Sever and SPACE? Service Creation and Provisioning Systems. This course also addresses CAMEL Phase 1, 2, and 3 capabilities, nodes and service creation. Extensive hands-on exercises reinforce the concepts and techniques used to develop successful and efficient CIN services.
You Will Learn
- CIN Node communication.
- CoreINAP triggers and events.
- How to access and edit call processing records.
- How to define and access call variables.
- How to build CIN services.
- How to use SPACE Service Creation and
- Provisioning to create CIN service logic.
- Call processing record nodes.
- How to create, edit and use tables.
- Data types, operators and manipulation.
- MSAP tools.
- Service provisioning.
- How to use the documentation for CIN and CAMEL.
Take Home Materials
Using the Converged Application Server and SPACE Service Creation and Provisioning Systems, you will create, provision and test CIN services.
Who Can Benefit
Service creation, testing, service provisioning and service assurance personnel who use the Converged Application Server and SPACE Service Creation and Provisioning platforms will benefit from this course.
Programming skills and familiarity with IN architecture and SS7 messaging supporting IN services are recommended.