NMA Database and Provisioning Interface Training
Course Code: NMA-DB-PROV
Length: 3 days
Location Price Per Student: $2140
Delivery Mode: Instructor-led
This activity packed interactive workshop utilizes actual Client databases and NMA provisioning logs. It is designed to provide typical recommended workflows essential for achieving and maintaining NMA databases with the highest degree of accuracy and effectiveness. (Formerly known as NMA-FDB).
You Will Learn
- About NMA's various databases and how each is used by the NMA System and its effect on analysis.
- High level concepts and an overview of the EHG utility
- Basic concepts and philosophies with respect to alarm granularity for scanpoint inventory
- About the types of data NMA receives and the source triggers required to flow to NMA and processing of messages to build the databases.
- Processing of data from TIRKS and how to work RMAs
Who Can Benefit
- All personnel responsible for maintaining NMA's databases. This includes manual and on-line/batch provisioning activities, scan-point, equipment hierarchy template, and OCS administration.
- Selective Support and Administrative staff, and Provisioning System/Interface personnel
Familiarity and experience with various types of facilities and equipment monitored by the Telcordia NMA System.
Some proprietary restrictions exist. For details on company eligibility, call 1-800-TEACH-ME (1-800-832-2463).